microAlbumin IP Control I is intended to check the accuracy of assays using microAlbumin IP reagent. It must be used to evaluate the performances of the assay procedure and to detect possible analytical deviations due to the reagents or the analysers used.
– microAlbumin IP Control I is prepared from defibrinated human plasma diluted in a buffered saline solution.
– The albumin concentration is lot specific.
Concentration value for µAlbumin IP Control I is traceable to ERM-DA470k/IFCC reference material .
– The control contains less than 0.1 % sodium azide. Sodium azide can react with copper and lead plumbing to form explosive metal azides. If discharge in the canalisations, rinse with plenty of water.
– The control is prepared exclusively from plasma found to be negative for HbsAg, anti-HCV antibody and anti-HIV1&2 antibodies.
However, handle cautiously as potentially infectious.
– Waste disposal : respect the legal requirements.
– Use clean or single use laboratory equipment to avoid contaminations.
– Discard cloudy calibrator.
The control is ready to use.
STABILITY AND STORAGE
To store at 2-8 °C and protected from light.
Before opening :
The control is stable until the expiry date stated on the label.
After opening :
The control is stable for 6 weeks.
– After opening, the vials should be kept correctly and tightly capped to prevent contamination and evaporation.
– Do not freeze