microAlbumin IP Calibrator H is intended for the calibration of MANTECH microAlbumin IP reagent .
– Calibrator prepared from defibrinated human plasma diluted in a buffered saline solution.
– The albumin concentration is lot specific.
Concentration value for microAlbumin IP Calibrator H is traceable to ERM-DA470k/IFCC reference material .
– The calibrator contains less than 0.1 % sodium azide. Sodium azide can react with copper and lead plumbing to form explosive metal azides. If discharge in the canalisations, rinse with plenty of water.
– The calibrator is prepared exclusively from plasma found to be negative for HbsAg, anti-HCV antibody and anti-HIV1&2 antibodies.
However, handle cautiously as potentially infectious.
– Waste disposal : respect the legal requirements.
– Use clean or single use laboratory equipment to avoid contaminations.
– Discard cloudy calibrator.
Prepare successive 1:2 dilutions in a NaCl 9 g/L solution.
STABILITY AND STORAGE
To store at 2-8 °C and protected from light.
Before opening :
The calibrator is stable until the expiry date stated on the label.
After opening :
The calibrator is stable for 6 weeks.
– After opening, the vials should be kept correctly and tightly capped to prevent contamination and evaporation.
– Do not freeze